Photo: Yawn-a-lotls!

Morrison

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Show me your yawning axie pics!

Were you lucky to snap a picture like that or did you wait for hours? Tell me your secret, I want to snap a pic of my monsters yawning as well. I don't even have a video of them doing that and if I do then I could die happy.

I don't think I've ever seen Monster yawn before. But I think he sneezed once. Shot himself halfway across the tank.

I don't think I've ever seen Monster yawn before. But I think he sneezed once. Shot himself halfway across the tank.

Oh my god. That's epic :D:D:D

I've seen mine yawn several times, but never caught it on camera... it all just happens so fast :(

I got one of Melon XD
He basically sat there for 10 minutes, blinking and yawning every 2 minutes or so:D

1176265_10100705341776431_1930028628_n.jpg

and another not quite full yawn pic (missed the full by a few seconds)

563407_10100705341546891_975703197_n.jpg

and then getting impatient moving away xD

1240221_10100705342524931_590759351_n.jpg

took me a while to get a good one, got a lot of in between shots hehe

photo.php

Logged in just to say Thanks for that mental image!!! :bowl:

And thanks for the pics Mizu! Legen...

Just caught a couple pics before sleep!
Dratini sat around digesting after dinner when I noticed him/her(?) yawning every few minutes.
After campin with my camera for about 10minutes, managed to get these two good pics of a GIGANTIC yawn Dratini took before getting impatient and moving away xD enjoy!

je4aju3u.jpg

da3usy7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Aww the second one is amazing!
(I somehow can't look at it without hearing a big ROAAAARRR!)

I've posted this one before, but it's my only yawn pic. Sorry for the out-of-focus-ness.

abbeh15-albums-abby-s-axies-picture27872-chao-yawning.jpg

I got a photo at the very beginning of his yawn... Or burp? He had done it once before that so I waited until he did it again :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 413
You are all so lucky!

OOH! I have one!
I was waiting patiently and then Goldilocks... yawned!

Sorry for the crappy cellphone quality.

Attachments

• yawnagoldi.jpg
    yawnagoldi.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,665
Don't make me use Photoshop again :lol:

Now I just had to :crazy:

Attachments

• goldilion.jpg
    goldilion.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 716
Xotl the Ugly also yawned. And again. Not the best quality. He was posing like a model but then he had to yawn... and MOVED!

Attachments

• WP_003375.jpg
    WP_003375.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 565
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back