Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

My whites

G

garrison

I figure while I'm at my newts I may as well post my frogs too. The upper left is Pagoda, the bottom is Fatty(not the fattest any more), and the upper right is Little Guy(not so little any more). It's interesting to note that they're all in their favorite individual colors right now.
45611.jpg

I've also noticed that since I've had these, I've really been able to notice differences in head size/body shape/color between any individual frog I see of this species. Fatty here(shown in the front) has a broader head shape than the others, while Little Guy's is the smallest.
45612.jpg

J

jordan

Wow those are some cool frogs there Garrison! I love the colors they are "sporting".
lol.gif

L

leanne

Awesome!! It is so strange how coloring is with White's! I have one that is brown much of the time but can turn as green as the other one. Here are a couple pics---do you notice, too, how your frogs kind of hang out together? White's seem to be unusually social compared to most frogs?
49604.jpg

49605.jpg

L

leanne

Thanks Mark---part of it is made with a plastic play treehouse that I got at a garage sale for $1, heh!
49628.jpg

G

garrison

I'm not sure I ever paid attention to whether my whites hung out together or not.

Live plants are optional of course and sometimes I find them to be a pain but I'm a plant person and I just couldn't allow myself to have fake plants anywhere in the house. It's almost like my frogs aren't the only pets I have in there
wink.gif

IAMSTEVE

Reaction score
I'm New To this Site So Posting on Very..Very..Old adds Is allowable =P
Gotta Put My input somewheres right?

~I have a white tree frog My self, (I believe it is male) but you can never be sure.. I Plan on getting more! Nice Set Up. Garrison.

as for leanne, it is very colorful I'll Give you that, What Is the enclosure?

T

thya

Love the first couple of pictures!!! they are having a bath *awwww*
it looks like they are relaxing in a japanese onsen or so :p totally adorable!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!