Hello!! axoltols here

petghost

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey everyone, my names Zacharie im 16 and I currently own 4 axolotls
im mostly here to share about my axolotls, and get help whenever theres an issue (since i only got my axolotls around december last year, and am pretty new to this)
I own two lucy's a golden albino and a wild type.
my first two are Inspector Berrybreath (lucy) and Doctor Honeytongue (golden)
VdKM7Cj.jpg

ive had these two the longest and i love them very much !!
my next two are around 5 months old or so, and i got them from a lady who could no longer look after them. ive only had them for a couple of weeks but they make a lovely addition to my growing little family (as honeytongue has recently laid eggs)
xswiYVT.jpg

there names are Terezi (lucy) and Karkat (wild)
i have some concerns on karkat but ill make another post about that
thank you for your time !

Hi Zacharie! Welcome to Caudata.org! I’m sure you’ll find this site very helpful :) Congratulations on your eggs, and your new axolotls! I posted a reply to your post concerning Karkat, your wild type ;)

worked out the image thing lol

Attachments

• IMG_3930.jpg
    IMG_3930.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 209
  • pB2TDYr.jpg
    pB2TDYr.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 166
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back