Photo: One of my axolotl is a mother now!

Thank you got taking the time to make all these wonderful posts. :D

I've enjoyed every single picture... watching them develop from eggs to divine babies :)

Your babies are just gorgeous and you've done such a great job raising so many :D

I'm sorry you had some losses from bad food :( but that is not your fault.

Thank you for sharing :)

<3 >o_o< <3

This thread is amazing! Your pictures are so crystal clear! What interesting colors too! What are your plans for all the babies once they get bigger?

回复: One of my axolotl is a mother now!

Kiss you:lol:
Thank you got taking the time to make all these wonderful posts. :D

I've enjoyed every single picture... watching them develop from eggs to divine babies :)

Your babies are just gorgeous and you've done such a great job raising so many :D

I'm sorry you had some losses from bad food :( but that is not your fault.

Thank you for sharing :)

<3 >o_o< <3

This was a GREAT thread and you did an amazing job with all of those babies!! I think anyone thinking about raising axolotls in numbers should read this thread. Awesome information and pictures!!

Hi Lingkongczx,
I came across a couple of your posts recently. I notice that you are using body sponges for spawning mats. On one of the posts I also noticed that you used suction cups to hold down the mats. I did a post back in October using body sponges and suction cups, not knowing this method had already been used. After I saw your post, I thought that it would only be fair to contact you to let you know that when I did my post that I had no idea that you had done yours. In fact, I had not even seen your site until a couple of days ago. I know that there are no prizes for fresh innovations, but I feel that I need to say that since your posts have an earlier date than mine I should bow out of the contest. You have my vote. You win......
It looks like I need to look at more of your posts because you have a lot to offer.
Look forward to learning more from you,
Trace

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back