Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Need help with Atman AT-3338

NexSocius

Reaction score
I have just got my hands on a second hand Atman AT-3338 canister filter. I need new tubing and filter pads, but I’m having trouble finding anything online around which filters are compatible. I understand that Atman was later re-branded AquaOne, but I have no idea on sizing.
Can anyone help?

Hayleyy

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the model but most fish stores will have different sized tubing that they can cut to the length you want, just take the nozzle from the attachments so they can see what size you need.
I buy filter media pads by the sheets and cut them to the size I need. Small family owned stores usually will have them cheapest compared to somewhere like petbarn so it's worth checking that out first.
Hope that's actually helpful for you haha :)

NexSocius

Reaction score
Lol you’re always helpful ��

My fave aquarium has recently rebranded (now Bespoke in Blacktown) and they no longer sell parts or the sheets that I want :/ Sadly it’s time to find a new “ol’ faithful” store

Hayleyy

Reaction score
There's a place on Queen st, St Marys if that isn't too far for you. It's called Oceanarium aquarium. They usually have filter sheets and media for good prices. If I think of any more closer to blacktown I'll let you know!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!