Who have you met?

I'll send it out sometime this week! I owe you for the blanket anyway. :)

I love that caudata.org shirt. What style :).

Not to side track the thread but is Justin's Great White Herp week happening this year?

I went to the Hamburg PA Expo and the Repticon/Animal Expo in Valley Forge/ King of Prussia yesterday, and I met:
Bill Yanonne, Ed Moyer, dragonlady/Shannon and husband, and our darling Nathan!!!!
great to finally meet you!!

It was so great to finally meet Dawn in person!! Dawn, I wish we could have had more time but you totally made my day! :D We came really close to making Repticon as well but maybe next year! As an added surprise, I also met Ed Moyer! Of course, always great to see Michael and add to my obsession! teehee :crazy:

I also got to meet Nick (Slater) at another time. Thanks Nick, for taking the time!

Love being able to put faces with the names!

Last edited:
Only person i've met in person is David. All the rest of you need to come to Cali more.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back