Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello and please help

Bethjames14

Reaction score
I've made an account here to try and get help that I'm so deserpate for, for my axolotl☹️ However I don't know how to get this help or how to actually work this site! Any help would be perfect and if anyone knows anything about floating axolotls please message me! Thank you! :confused:

Chinadog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the site. :)
Floating is often caused by constipation and not usually a serious problem. What do you feed it?

Bethjames14

Reaction score
I've had him since last Friday, so a week ago tomorrow and I've been feeding him Earth worms, he wasn't fed these before and was in fact fed earthworms. He's had two poops since I've had him one two days ago and after I posted in sick axolotls and here I discovered another one so I am very happy! I have only fed him one small Earth won today and yesterday and his belly does not look as swollen. Thank you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!