And after the News, we have our Sports reporter...

Kids/begginers, Limeriks Are Make Believe Like Santa Claus And Dinosoars.
Do Not Put Newts Into Jin Or Any Alchoholik Substance.
Never Put Newts Into Milk, The Constant White Will Drive Them To Insanity.
Newts Do Not Have Names Like Tim And If They Do Have Names Humans Can Not Prenounce Them.

And most importantly of all: if you have had "buffalo" or "hot wings" or any finger foods which have hot sauces as an ingredient:
Do not pick up and snuggle your newts for at least 24 hours, because remember, your newt is basically a living mucus membrane and we all know how it hurts to pick your nose or wipe your eye after eating those culinary treats.
Need I say more?

Yes, I guess I do: this could be the inaugural thread transferred into the future forum "off-topic: newt humor, art, and the unusual, including poems of traditional and non-traditional genres." The second thread will be the LOL newts. The third will be limericks (traditional genre). The fourth will be "roses are red" type poems and haikus (both nontraditional genre). Next will be our silly newt cartoons which we know we all secretly draw and just don't admit to because they are pasted only in the deep recesses of our work lockers.
And how many of us have family heirlooms that are porcelain treasures of caudates pining in a box somewhere in a well padded attic
whose image they long to share with the community?

Has this rousing speech collected an army of followers yet??

Attachments

• 07a.jpg
    07a.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 279
  • 02DatFace.jpg
    02DatFace.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 05LOLsushi2.jpg
    05LOLsushi2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 246
  • 01 rLOLinvisiblepiano.jpg
    01 rLOLinvisiblepiano.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 248
  • LOLvodymort.jpg
    LOLvodymort.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 250
  • LOLcountsto8.jpg
    LOLcountsto8.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 229
  • LOLeatsyou.jpg
    LOLeatsyou.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Does really nobody think these are funny? If that's the case, I'll drop it, but am I really that bad a judge of what's entertaining? Oh well, if that's the case, I concede defeat. :hat:

Dawn, they are amusing. However I think someone needs to destroy icanhascheezburger - whoever owns that is profiting big time from everyone else's work.

Dawn ..I liked the photo's and the captions..I even tried to add one as a wallpaper for my computer. Instead I now have one of an axolotl tail.

regarding newts and the arts, and probably breaking a rule or 2 with the link, but anyway...

http://www.redeftgallery.com/

new(t?) art gallery in upstate NY. Owned by a couple local Vets. (They valiantly tried to mix me up some de-worming medicine once for my Tylototritons but it wasn't concentrated enough and would hydro-inflate the earthworms I shot up with it) Haven't been there yet. Saw the sign when they were renovating.

sad life mine, shooting worms up with "de-wormer" and using a razor and glass to chop blackworms...Guess I shoulda learned to inhale (just kidding - I really can't, but don't regret it)...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back