The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 23rd July 2012   #1
Tappers

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Tappers has given consistently good advice and informationTappers has given consistently good advice and informationTappers has given consistently good advice and information
Default Young Green Cascade Frog (Odorrana livida) free to good home

Originally a tadpole imported accidentally in a batch of tropical fishes, this little fella now needs someone with the right set up to take him on to adulthood. As an Odorrana species he needs a spacious viv with plenty of hiding places to avoid snout injury from leaping against the glass if something surprises him. He's fairly calm for a ranid but will probably grow to around 8cm and can leap like the proverbial when motivated!

Although I say he, I've no idea what sex this frog is. Currently around 2cm svl and taking fruit flies, small (size 2) crickets, bean weevils and sweepings/meadow plankton. All dusted with supplements to ensure good strong legs for leaping. He's now a calm, steady frog and is happy to wait by the door of his viv to see what the giant hand brings for his next meal. He's also chunkier than in the photo below..

Click the image to open in full size.

If you think that's small - check out his baby photos..

My priority is to see this frog thrive in an experienced home and my day job means I travel to many parts of the country - PM me if you can give him the home he deserves and to look into collection/meeting/delivery options.

Tappers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cascade, free, frog, oddorana