The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Old 10th December 2018   #1
lissalana

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: lissalana is an unknown quantity at this point
Question 5 yr old singleton Male time to add females

I have had my axie for 5 yrs, he is a leucistic. I would like to add a couple of different colored females. What size new axies are safe to add with him, or do I need to put them in a separate tank until they get about his size? Not sure what to do. He is a pretty good size guy from head to tip of the tail.

Would love some Input from those experienced. I have been out of pocket for about 5 yrs so I need to do my studies again.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!

lissalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2018   #2
Acacia

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Acacia has started on the right path
Default Re: 5 yr old singleton Male time to add females

How big is he now and what is the size of the tank he's in? Generally for adults they should be within an inch or two of each other.

Acacia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axololt help, axolotl advice, wanted axolotl