The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

Old 19th December 2018   #1
Madi01

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Madi01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Axolotl floating and not eating

My axolotl has been floating for nearly two days now and canít seem to get back to the bottom. Yesterday night she was not eating and was moving frantically up at the top of the water trying to open her mouth but struggling.

I have done a water test each day the first day nitrate was a little high so I did a water change itís back to 0 now, and the temp in the tank iis at 20 deg Celsius which I am struggling to get down

I have no idea whatís wrong, please help!

Madi01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floating axolotl, not eating axolotl