The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 11th September 2013   #1
nai live
(xxianxx)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Axolotl and ribbed newt eggs for sale

Some axys in one of my tanks laid, dont know which , there are wild type ,melanoid and leucistic males, wildtype, melanoid, leucistic and albino females in there, so potentially a nice mix of morphs but wild types only possible. My ribbed newts (P.waltl) have also laid. Will be posting them when they show signs of development
25 axoltol eggs or 20 P.waltl eggs 10 plus 2.50 pp
10 of each for 10 plus 2.50 pp
whiteworm starter cultures 3 can be added for no additional pp
Pm me if you are interested

Old 11th September 2013   #2
Sian
(Sianita)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Sianita has shown reliable knowledge
Question Re: Axolotl and ribbed newt eggs for sale

Hi Ian I am wondering about your white worm starter cultures. Do you know if they are ok to feed to my tiny JFBN efts? What do they come in and how would I feed/care for the worms? Thanks in advance :) x

Sianita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2013   #3
nai live
(xxianxx)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Axolotl and ribbed newt eggs for sale

I feed terrestrial and aquatic newts/sals whiteworm, if they are small they get it as part of their diet in my house, its compulsory lol They are easy to keep and breed, the info should be in the forum in the live food section. If not I will write a care sheet up and post it. Have to check how much postage would be for the whiteworm, will be in the post office thursday will find out then.

Old 16th September 2013   #4
nai live
(xxianxx)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Default Re: Axolotl and ribbed newt eggs for sale

Ribbed newt eggs are duds, have other females laying atm, may have some available next week. Axolotl eggs will be posted on thursday 19/9.