Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Personal Photo album probs

Cleigh9579

Reaction score
I created two personal photo albums, One allowed me to upload pics, but when I click on it, it takes me to the home page, every single time.

The other problem I am having is I have created a few albums and they did not offer me the option to upload to them, when I click on the title it takes me to the home page. I can not find a way to delete or edit or add photos to these albums as I am redirected ever time.

Any help with these would be greatly appriciated. (I may be having a blonde moment and just cant find the right button) But I have searched and tried different things for the last hour or so and am getting aggravated with it. (not goot for blood pressure) hehe
Thanks
C

KingCam

Reaction score
Have you made any living sacrifices to the Interwebz Gods? If not, that may be your problem.

...lol sorry, I have nothing helpful to add. I hope a moderator can help you out with this issue.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!