Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New to the Caudata life!

Ashlimarie83

Reaction score
Purple quagsire? Yes, please :p My first shiny was my mudkip in 3rd gen, hatched it from an egg and started freaking because I thought my game was glitched! Just moved it in all its purple swampert-ness up to my X version :3

I kinda though mudkip was closest to an axie, because it never quite looses the gills and tail.

Gah, I've been trying to hatch a shiny eevee in X for like 2 weeks now. :cry:

I was gonna go with mudkip at first, but wooper is sooo cute...

SkollSunChaser

Reaction score
Gah, I've been trying to hatch a shiny eevee in X for like 2 weeks now. :cry:

I was gonna go with mudkip at first, but wooper is sooo cute...

I have a stuffed animal mudkip in my big tank that hasn't been set up yet. I thought it was fitting lol 2294-4214-5779 is my FC if you'd like an extra safari :3 My boyfriend is upset because I've hatched 5 shinies now without trying and he's been hatching like crazy and gotten nothing, and the worst part is he had his shiny charm before I did and all mine hatched before I got it :p

Wooper is too cute to ignore, it's true!

Ashlimarie83

Reaction score
I have a stuffed animal mudkip in my big tank that hasn't been set up yet. I thought it was fitting lol 2294-4214-5779 is my FC if you'd like an extra safari :3 My boyfriend is upset because I've hatched 5 shinies now without trying and he's been hatching like crazy and gotten nothing, and the worst part is he had his shiny charm before I did and all mine hatched before I got it :p

Wooper is too cute to ignore, it's true!

My FC is 1564-3234-1898, ghost safari~!

I've got to admit I'm kind of jealous. I've caught about 7 or so shinies now, but have only hatched one shiny froakie. I've been trying to hatch a shiny eevee for like a month now.. My boyfriend is the same! He is so mad because he has a living dex and everything and was waiting for pokebank to come out, but I got the shiny charm before him. Also, he's still working on a shiny Absol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1