The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 17th December 2009   #1
emeraldd

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: emeraldd is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Hello from a small town in Queensland!

Hi, my name is Emerald, Im 16 and I live in a town called Warwick which about 2 hours south west of Brisbane.

In the new year, I'll be getting an axolotl and calling it Cecil. If the tank I'm getting is big enough (Im not sure how big it is cos it's on layby at the petshop and I didn't measure it and it didn't have measurements on it) I'll get another one. The tank is pretty big though. I've been doing lots of research on axolotls, with the help of this site too. Im very excited about it!

I wanted an albino axolotl but our petshop only has brown or reddish-brown ones at the moment.

I'm also quite fond of siamese fighting fish and own 3 - 2 females and a male. And next year, I'll be getting 2 or 3 hermit crabs to fill an old fish tank. All my life I've had a thing about fish and sea creatures, Im not sure why, but I really like them :]

So, there we go!

Cya.

Old 17th December 2009   #2
jarrennylund

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: jarrennylund is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello from a small town in Queensland!

Hi Emerald, pleased to meet you. I just joined too. See the "G'day from Brisbane, Australia" thread. I 'just' transfered my axolotl 'Solo' into his new tank not 5 minutes ago. I hope these forums help you as much as they are helping me...

jarrennylund is offline   Reply With Quote