Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

North American Newt Group?

Nathan050793

Reaction score
I just noticed that as far as user groups go, there isn't one strictly for enthusiasts of North American newts (Notophthalmus, Taricha). I'm just curious as to why that one wasn't created. Not enough people keeping North American species? Too few species/sub species?

caudatadude28

Reaction score
I think there is quite a few people keeping these. I actually dont know why there isnt a North American Newt Group, you should create one.

Liorah

Reaction score
I would so be into this, I have a Northwestern Salamander. Did this group end up being created after all? I'd love to be able to talk to others who own the same species (A. gracile) and maybe get some questions answered (I'm a total newb when it comes to salamanders! Though I am trying very hard to learn :happy:).

Nathan050793

Reaction score
Actually, Liorah, there is already a group strictly for Ambystoma enthusiasts, so you're already set to go!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!