Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Rangen Pellet Food Or Equivalent That Can Be Shipped To Canada

Kingfisher

Reaction score
Hi Axxie owners in Canada and the rest of the world!

I have two 3" long juvenile axolotls (Dim & Sum named by my daughters) which I'm currently feeding bloodworms. I want to start to get them familiar with eating pellets. Just for ease of feeding them. My daughters want to help feeding them but bloodworms and eventually earthworms would be a little challenging for them.
There has been other threads about this topic but they are older and shipping pellet food to Canada from the US seems to have changed. Most website indicate they don't ship to Canada anymore.

Does anyone know where I can purchase pellets? :confused: I'm from BC. Thanks.

Kingfisher

Reaction score
Thanks Isabella! I had purchased some sample pellets from "A Lot'l Axolotl" about 4 weeks ago and have not received my samples. I even tried emailing the Paypal email with no response. This is why I put out the question about pellets. Even with snail mail it shouldn't take that long to send samples.
Maybe I should put a question about if anyone has dealt with "A Lot'l Axolotl"

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
I think Lexi Miller ships salmon pellets to Canada. Try lexolotls

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!