The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 16th March 2015   #1
Jason R Davis
(Dr0gr1n)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Dr0gr1n has given consistently good advice and informationDr0gr1n has given consistently good advice and informationDr0gr1n has given consistently good advice and information
Default Juvenile Wild type Axolotls for sale, Michigan.

I have wild type axolotls for pick up in Michigan, Shepherd to be exact. Shepherd is 10 miles or so south of Mt. Pleasant. Eggs hatched around December 8th, so they are roughly 3 months old. Eating well on blood worms and chopped night crawlers. Father was a Wild Type, mother was a Golden Albino. Asking $20 a piece but willing to make deals on multiples.

Old 8th April 2015   #2
Jason R Davis
(Dr0gr1n)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Dr0gr1n has given consistently good advice and informationDr0gr1n has given consistently good advice and informationDr0gr1n has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Juvenile Wild type Axolotls for sale, Michigan.

Still have several, healthy and growing bigger by the day.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

Tags
for sale, juvenile, pick up, wild type