Social group For the Northwest of England

I see, apologies if I sounded impatient

No need to apologise this has been going on for ages. It's not my intention at all. I'm trying to discover a balance that is proving hard.

I've done some volunteer work with Anderton boat lift. There will be a group starting up regarding local water life but may be for children?
It's called wow or something. It may be a good place I start if it appeals to older members too.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nm0mem
Sent from the comfort of my throne room

I wanted to incorporate fish as well. It's a common crossover hobby that has suffered in recent years. I think perhaps a meet is just the best way forward.

I leave it open as to a yay or nay but I can tell people where I'll be this weekend should they want to meet up.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jwqr2h

My free time is getting a bit sparse at the moment, due to difficulties with work, and family troubles. Things should start improving in a few weeks, I hope

I've accepted a new job and I'm in the same boat. I'm still interested but will happily pass the torch to any one with more free time.

I've accepted a new job and I'm in the same boat. I'm still interested but will happily pass the torch to any one with more free time.

While we are both a little busy when offline, maybe we could get the facebook group set up for the time being, and begin gathering people who are interested, then eventually arrange a meetup when we are free?

I am willing to get a facebook group set up if anyone is willing to join

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back