Gigantic Tylo poop

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm quite sure this is a tylo poop but I can scarcely believe my eyes.

Attachments

• tylopoop2.jpg
    tylopoop2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 461
That's a keeper! A healthy animal takes a healthy dump. What did you feed it? A quail?

Just whole nightcrawlers. I smooshed it. It was surely poop. I hope they lay!!

I've read that taxidermy is becoming fashionable again, maybe you could get it stuffed and mounted in a case? :) :)

Only on this forum is it acceptable to post pictures of poop and get the admiration and approval of others.... :p

Only on this forum is it acceptable to post pictures of poop and get the admiration and approval of others.... :p

Perhaps we need a new 'Stools' category on the index page, Or maybe we could compile a calender for 2015? ;)

BTW, your supposed to use the full scientific name in this section. :)

Just the name of the thread got me laughing like crazy!

I've read that taxidermy is becoming fashionable again, maybe you could get it stuffed and mounted in a case? :) :)

I agree. In case you were curious, here's how to do it. :rolleyes:

duck taxidermy - Bing Videos

Oh and make sure you pick the right color for the painting part ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back