The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 5th August 2007   #1
Julia
(bellabelloo)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 13
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11
Default axolotl eggs ( golden) 5th August

My golden axolotl has produced a quantity of eggs, they were laid in the last week while on holiday( suspect in the last few days). Saturday they were ball shaped and this morning ( Sunday) they are little commas, so expecting a quick hatching. Eggs are free, would prefer collection but will post at cost ( won't know price until packed.) If at all relevant the male is a wild type, but all eggs are white.

bellabelloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2007   #2
BIG J

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: BIG J has started on the right path
Default Eggs

Hi
would be really intrested in the axie eggs as i would love to grow on my own axies
let me know how much p+p is

BIG J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2007   #3
frances dansie
(digger)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 16
Comments: 12
Rep: digger is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdigger is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdigger is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdigger is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdigger is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdigger is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdigger is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default eggs

would love some please just let me know how much i have a paypal acc if thats easier
thanks

digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2007   #4
Julia
(bellabelloo)

Nationality:
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11

Hi, back again..
It appears that pm's are not getting through to me, so if anyone hasn't heard from me, or are interested please e mail me jmidavies@yahoo.co.uk

Old 10th August 2007   #5
Julia
(bellabelloo)

Nationality:
Default Friday 10th

The eggs have started hatching so I am reluctant now to post. If any one wants to raise larvae you'll need to collect ( I'm at home for the school holidays so I am at home!). So far they appear to be albino and the majority have a grey speckled backs... no idea what they'll be. Feel free to pm or e mail me.
Julia

Tags
5th, august, axolotl, eggs, golden