The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 11th July 2018   #1
1234Axie

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: 1234Axie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trying to Sell Axies

Have some axolotls to sell but it won't let me post a thread in the to sell forum. Maybe it's because I'm new.

1234Axie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2018   #2
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Trying to Sell Axies

Welcome to the forum. Yes, we have rules. You can read them in the For Sale area. We have an ad section that is available to you once you become a contributing member. We are primarily an educational site, so we prefer to have new members participate in the learning/ teaching process before using the site as a marketplace. Thank you for your understanding.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote