The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl Gallery Post photos of axolotls and set-ups.

Old 19th May 2005   #1
rheann

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Here's another Axolotl Drawing I did. I can't sleep at night anymore. I think I push my self too hard sometimes during the day running arrands and doing chores, also writing my novel, so I wanted to draw another picture. It keeps me happy. This one is a little better than the last one. i hope you like it! I saw a photo online of an Axolotl that looked like this one sort of. I liked the black splotches it had on its back, it was really pretty! This one is also drawn in Window's Paint. Enjoy! Let me know what you guys think!Click the image to open in full size.

Old 19th May 2005   #2
hugo

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I like it very much Click the image to open in full size.
Especially the mystical part of it.

Hugo Click the image to open in full size.

Old 19th May 2005   #3
cynthia

Gallery Images:
Comments:

You do very good art work, I have enjoyed all of the pictures you have put up. I myself can not even render a good stick figure.

Old 20th May 2005   #4
rheann

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Thanks guys so much! Axolotls are really fun to draw. I like drawing them doing different poses. Click the image to open in full size.

Old 22nd May 2005   #5
paul

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I like your Pictures. They are fun and, they depict (to me anyway) exactly what owning an axie provides. to all of those people who cannot keep their own axies, i recommend having one of rheanns' drawings. it is the next best thing

Old 22nd May 2005   #6
rheann

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Thank you paul! That was very thoughtful! If anyone would like me to draw one, I can gladly do it! Just let me know! my email is ruga_lapis_valcre@yahoo.com I'll see what I can whip up!Click the image to open in full size.

Old 22nd May 2005   #7
anne-marie

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Rheann, sounds like you could have a nice little business on the side there. Making money from all us axolotl fanatics wanting you to do portraits of our babies Click the image to open in full size..

Old 22nd May 2005   #8
rheann

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I think I could do a couple for free, i have some free time on my hands as i wait for my tank to cycle, and not much else to do during the day other than chores, arrands and of course my novel. I drew my profile picture in windows paint. its my main character Ruga. If anyone would like one, let me know, but I can't do too many right now, just a fewClick the image to open in full size. email me or post if you want one.

Old 25th May 2005   #9
claire

Gallery Images:
Comments:

wow! that picture puts mine to shame!!!! lol. great pic!

Old 26th May 2005   #10
rheann

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hey claire, I like yours! It was cute! Thanks so much for the commentClick the image to open in full size. i really enjoy drawing in my spare time.

Tags
axolotl, drawingmystical

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 41 (Set)

222693, ACEPHONECHIC, AXELOTAL LOVER, AxieLover21, axolotlfaninhi, benjoe, BreeZy16, BuzzC89, Cliff, Cynth, emz, endempire, esoteric, Finleyaxolotl, Frankie73, Gim, HeavenlyCharmed, Hello Pook, helobed, holdonbaby, jvy, Kaisebon, lilnursey84, lisa12lisa, meagher, Melanie, NevermoreRoses, NomBacon, RafaelS, Risky, RobertsKitty, SapphireGem, schr0eder, Shadow, shadowfox306, Shanewek, Skilly, The Banana, tomo, UglytheAxolotl, Xenobia