The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 11th July 2016   #1
TheBearMan

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: TheBearMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Greetings Axolotl Owners!

Hey there critter lovers! My name is Arron and I'm based in Lutterworth, United Kingdom.

I have two black and one albino axolotls and have kept them for around 4 years now.

I wanted to share with you my latest project. I work in Virtual Reality as a digital artist and decided my Axies were looking a little bored in their tank. One of them is even missing his front arms

To distract them I bought some Zebra Danios who will hopefully make a better snack than each others limbs, and I created a virtual reality for them!

Who needs an expensive aquarium set up when you have a spare (now waterproof sealed) hd monitor? Now my axies can explore tropical coral reefs, get toasty by the fire on those cold winter days and even explore outer space! XD

You can see it in action here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9-u...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by TheBearMan; 11th July 2016 at 16:04.
TheBearMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotls, cannibalism, virtual reality