View Desktop Site Register
Caudata.org - Newts & Salamanders
FS: USA>Axolotls ~ GFP, Lucys, Mels...
Tiffanymac 19:14 20th July 2010
I have 8 axolotls for sale. They are larger, 6-8 inches and hatched either the weekend of 4/10/10 or the weekend of 5/8/2010. I can let you know the specific ones if you like to celebrate birthdays!

I would LOVE to find someone close to the WNY area to avoid shipping them! But I will package them properly with cold packs etc if they need to be shipped. Shipping via USPS overnight service is about $45. The pictures below are the actual animals you will receive.

GFP Melanoid ~ Black velvet $40
Click the image to open in full size.

Big Beefy Wild $25

GFP Leucistic & Melanoid Leucistic $40/$40

Normal Leucistic $30

Light Leopard Wild $30

....another photo ~ so pretty!

Lucy, GFP Lucy, and Mel Lucy for comparison...

Cheese!

Ta-da!

GFP Clown!

There is also a regular Melanoid, ($30) the gray/violet color...but the photo will not show up for some reason?

I'm looking to find them wonderful homes as they have been the center of the action here in our home and are used to people and love interacting with humans. They are fat, happy and healthy with all their fingers, feathers and toes. They are fed a variety of sinking salmon pellets in the morning, and earthworms, frozen blood worms or live black worms at night. (just a tad spoiled! lol~ )

Kind regards,
Tiff

Hayden 23:42 20th July 2010
Wow! My mom and I love the wildtype and the Melanoid Leucistic. They are a little too expensive for us, but they sure are nice. Good luck!

Tiffanymac 03:02 21st July 2010
Thank you! Price is negotiable ~ I'm looking for them to have the best homes where they will be loved and taken care of. Are you close to me, or would you need shipping?

Otterwoman 03:35 21st July 2010
Nice gills on all of those!

aceglach 12:55 21st July 2010
I would love to buy the normal Leucistic, but perhaps at a lower price? I live in New York City, is that far?

Tiffanymac 15:23 21st July 2010
Thank you! I raised them from eggs bought from Slimer and Michael.

jjay88 19:41 21st July 2010
Hi tiffany, its jaimie i bought several axolotls from you i am intersted in the large pink with red and the two in the last 2 pics will pic them up same as last time depending i price would like all three

Tiffanymac 01:47 22nd July 2010
Originally Posted by jjay88:
Hi tiffany, its jaimie i bought several axolotls from you i am intersted in the large pink with red and the two in the last 2 pics will pic them up same as last time depending i price would like all three
Hi-ya Jaimie!

How are your 'babies' doing? Send me an email here: tiffanymctiernan@msn.com and we can figure out a time for you to come. I'm usually home, so anytime is pretty much good for me. I'd love to see a photo of the ones you bought! ...to see how 'my babies' are doing! lol~!

Hi Aceglach ~ I'm on the other side of the state, by Niagara Falls and Buffalo...you are welcome to come pick up an axy if you don't mind the drive!

Tiffanymac 01:50 24th July 2010
On tentative hold, but still may be available are....

The regular Leucistic
The Melanoid Leucistic
The regular Melanoid &
The "black velvet" GFP Melanoid

The other 4 have been sold and in their new home with their new mommy.

Tiffanymac 00:57 26th July 2010
All sold ~ Thanks a bunch!

Reply Up
AdminCP