The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 5th March 2010   #1
Johnny O. Farnen
(SludgeMunkey)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11
Exclamation Cynops ensicauda popei

I currently have 15 Cynops ensicauda popei juveniles. (I actually have a more than this, but a few groups are already spoken for (those folks should contact me privately via the usual channels). Given current events and the sudden break in the weather here I would very much like to move them on to new homes.

I raised these up from eggs I got from Jen Macke last year. They will be one year old next week. All are very healthy, about 3 inches long TL (give or take), and readily eating Drosophila hydei, Small crickets, and live blackworms on their own. They also enjoy small woodlice, small earthworms (chopped too) and Asselus aquaticus neonates. While this lot has not mastered eating while submerged yet, they have figured out there is food in the water and have mastered taking blackworms from the floating plants in their tank. (I free feed all my critters.) Some of them will allow you to hand feed them however I am far to impatient to hand feed this many animals.

They are not easily sexable at this time- I will do my best to "guess" and try to send both males and females to each person.

I prefer to trade for other species outright.
If you have a species you would like to trade, please contact me via PM. I am always interested in European and Asian newts and salamanders. I do not need anything wild caught, North American species or Axolotls.

I do not send single animals, lots of three or more are preferred.

Sorry, these animals are only available in the continental US.

Please check your local and state laws. I will not ship to states where these animals are illegal to own.

I may delay shipping if temperatures are to warm or cold on either end. I only ship via USPS overnight.

To purchase outright, they are 3 dollars each plus 30 dollars shipping. I really prefer to trade for species I do not have though.

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2010   #2
Johnny O. Farnen
(SludgeMunkey)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 42
Comments: 9
Rep: SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11SludgeMunkey goes to 11
Exclamation Re: Cynops ensicauda popei

All specimens are now spoken for. I will be sending out shipping information to everyone later today.

Thank you to everyone that answered this advert. I am very excited to send these guys out to new homes and really appreciate the animals offered for trade.

If things go right, I cannot wait to see all sorts of adverts from these guys breeding for everyone.

~Johnny

SludgeMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote