The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 12th May 2010   #1
Kori
(keq)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: keq is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Axolotls larvae for trade or give away - Portland, Seattle, or shipped

Hello,

I have around 12, wild-type Axolotl larvae to go to good home. They are approximately 2-3 cm now.

I'd eventually like to have 1 adult with a different (not wild-type) phenotype. If you have ~2 or so leucistic or albino embryos/larvae/adults and want to trade, great. If you have some aquarium plants, hides, etc. you'd like to trade, great. If you would like to just pay for shipping or come get them so I don't have to cull them, that is fine too!

Please contact me via PM if you would like some or all of them. The sooner the better because right now I am changing water for 10 containers a day.

here is a photo: Question: How old are my Axolotls? - Caudata.org Newt and Salamander Forum

Thanks,
Kori

keq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010   #2
Kori
(keq)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: keq is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Axolotls larvae for trade or give away - Portland, Seattle, or shipped

Thank you everyone for the interest. I am so happy people want them and all those recommendation to "cull" can be avoided!

I am closing this post and going to contact those people who sent me personal messages in the order received (less the one person locally who is interested).

Thanks again,
Kori

keq is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl larvae give away