The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 20th January 2011   #1
siona

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: siona has shown reliable knowledgesiona has shown reliable knowledge
Default Adult female leucistic free to (very) good home

After some egg-laying mayhem I've decided it's best if I don't keep a male and female together - I don't have the space to house them seperately, so I'm looking for a nice new home for my adult female leucistic, Tallulah. Her first batch have just hatched (so cute!) and she laid more this morning(!). It's not fair on her for me to keep her. Obviously this is collection only and I'm in the Medway area of Kent.

She's about 10 months old (too young to be laying I know ) about 22cm long and she's the loveliest thing

siona is offline   Reply With Quote