The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Mack
(Mackpritchard)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Mackpritchard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need tank cycling help!!!

Hi, I am having a lot of trouble cycling my aquarium and need help! So over the last few weeks I have purchase a 65litre aquarium, and I have a tidal 55 filter in it. I added pure ammonia as to directions and have got a reading of between 4-8 ppm and then I added sea hem stability, and added this for 7 days everyday I tested it and it read the same so I did a water change to remove some of the ammonia and still NOTHING no nitrites no nitrates. I could really use some help I am 10 days into the process and am lost.

Mackpritchard is offline   Reply With Quote