The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Wanted (International not covered by the above) If you live in a country not covered by the previous categories, post here.

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
allissajoanne4

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: allissajoanne4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default breeders in Canada?

Hi, I'd like to look into getting a salamander from someone in the future. If course, Canadian laws ban the imports of all salamanders, so I'm wondering if there are any breeders or sellers is captive bred salamanders that I could contact or be aware of.
As of right now, I'm interested in any common beginner-intermediate experience terrestrial salamanders.
Thank you!

allissajoanne4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeders, canada, canadian, tiger salamander