The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

Old 13th December 2004   #1
Andy Baker
(andrew)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 0
Rep: andrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.org

hi i dont know if this is the appropiate place to ask this but i sent a private message to someone and to myself to make sure it worked. But i dont know how to check my account for these messages sent to me. If someone could tell me how to check it would be very appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrew

andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2004   #2
dot

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Rep: dot has shown reliable knowledge

Private messages are sent to the e-mail address that you used when you registered.

dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2004   #3
Andy Baker
(andrew)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Rep: andrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.organdrew is a mainstay of Caudata.org

oh, ok thanks

andrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
account, checking