The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Sick Axolotl? Axolotl looking down in the gills? The doctors are in.

Old 8th October 2018   #1
Axelotal

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Axelotal is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Growth on side of axolotls stomach

I got back home from a holiday a few days ago and noticed a bubbles like bump on the side of my axolotls stomach area, which appears to be a growth. I have no idea what this is or if its a big concern or not, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Axelotal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2018   #2
Hayley
(Hayleyy)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Hayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgHayleyy is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Growth on side of axolotls stomach

Are you able to attach a picture? If you click the paperclip while writing a reply you can pop one in straight from your computer/phone. Also post your water parameters too :)
Did you have someone taking care of the axolotl while you were away?

Hayleyy is offline   Reply With Quote