The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Off-Topic Many people have requested an area of the forum in which to discuss topics not directly related to the rest of the forum (such as newt and salamander art).

Old 10th March 2008   #1
Foster Reves
(freves)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: freves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Question for all of you fish geeks out there..

I recently picked up a group of Betta imbellis and am looking for a good internet forum directed toward wild type bettas. I have done some searches but most of the results directed me to Betta splendens related sites. I am trying to shy away from forums that are flooded with pics of "my fish named Nemo" and so on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Chip

freves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2008   #2
Michael Shrom
(michael)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Try the I.B.C. Some friends of mine that are pretty serious about bettas speak highly of the international betta congress.

michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2008   #3
Foster Reves
(freves)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: freves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Thanks Michael. I tried a link to that site the other day but it was down. I'll give it another try later.
Chip

freves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2008   #4
Will
(oregon newt)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Comments: 10
Rep: oregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and informationoregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and informationoregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and informationoregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and informationoregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and information

Have you tried www.fishlore.com?

Tags
fish, geeks, question