The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Old 24th April 2008   #1
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Wanted: white worms and/or grindal worms

I'm trying to learn how to culture these things and haven't quite gotten it right.
I thought, I can continue to patronize eBay and pay a lot for paltry amounts of worms,
or patronize someone here who has some to sell. Please pm me, thanks!

*I didn't know if I was allowed to approve my own ad.

Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008   #2
Michael Shrom
(michael)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Try your local killifish club. If that doesn't work out shoot me an email. It's getting warm around here but should be cool enough to ship a moderator some worms gratis.
M.

michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2008   #3
Abrahm
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 3
Rep: Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11Abrahm goes to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Try your local killifish club. If that doesn't work out shoot me an email. It's getting warm around here but should be cool enough to ship a moderator some worms gratis.
M.
Some of those can be found here.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | Dawn's Blog
Abrahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2008   #4
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

Thanks, Abrahm, I'd checked out my "local" one (Upstate NY) and it seems to be defunct.

Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2008   #5
Foster Reves
(freves)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: freves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.orgfreves is a mainstay of Caudata.org

If it does not work out with another source then I can send you some whiteworms. Just let me know.********************************************* ************************************************** **************************** Chip

freves is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
and or or, grindal, wanted, white, worms