The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 7th February 2014   #1
Momcicle
(Momcicle)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Momcicle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm new to Axolotls but ready to get started

I'm new to Axolotls. I have been spending weeks reading and making sure that I am ready to recieve my first. I have noticed trends in what I read. The forums have been very helpful- listening to people discuss their rationals for their choices.

I have things ready at my home and will purchase my axolotl any day.

Thanks for the site. It has been very helpful in getting ready.

Momcicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2014   #2
auntiejude
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Rep: auntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: I'm new to Axolotls but ready to get started

Hello and welcome!
Please pop over to the axolotl section and post some pics when you get your axies, or feel free to ask a question.

Old 9th February 2014   #3
Skudo09
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Rep: Skudo09 has given consistently excellent advice and informationSkudo09 has given consistently excellent advice and informationSkudo09 has given consistently excellent advice and informationSkudo09 has given consistently excellent advice and informationSkudo09 has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Re: I'm new to Axolotls but ready to get started

Welcome! :)

It is great to see you are doing your research :) This is a great forum and there is so much information here. Everyone here is so helpful and a great community of axolotl lovers :)