View Desktop Site Register
Caudata.org - Newts & Salamanders
FS: USA>N. strauchii, lesser sirens, eastern/peninsular newts, T. torosa metamorphs, A. talpoideum adults
onetwentysix 16:06 27th August 2013
I currently have the following animals for sale. All animals are captive bred. My camera is busted right now so I don't have pictures for everything, but can try to get some on request.

Neurergus strauchii juveniles; 2013
11 animals available
$50 each

Taricha torosa metamorphs
Limited number available, but more coming out of the water every day.
$30 each
Click the image to open in full size.

Lesser siren juveniles
Around three inches in length
$25 each, 2-4 for $22 each, 5+ for $20 each
Larger animal shows one year of growth (though it was in the parent enclosure, which has higher growth rates).

Notophthalmus v. viridescens efts
Absolutely tiny, need springtails. Terrestrial. ~20 available.
$12 each

Notophthalmus v. piaropicola
Aquatic juveniles, much larger than the efts despite same age. Some are neotenes, though I don't expect them to keep this with shipping. Limited number available.
$15 each

Ambystoma talpoideum adults
2-3 years old, F1 and F2 animals. Two terrestrial animals available, many neotenes. Trying to thin out my population since they aren't breeding anymore; too crowded. Neotenes will NOT retain gills when shipped, but still need to be shipped in water. May be kept aquatic regardless of gills, though should be provided with a land section in case the animal chooses to go terrestrial - if so, move to a fully terrestrial enclosure.
$30 each, $50 for both terrestrial animals.

Please include zip code for shipping quote. Thanks!

tyzoone 15:36 17th May 2014
T torosa to 84013 ?

onetwentysix 21:38 31st May 2014
I've been getting a lot of PMs from this post, but it's almost a year old. I do not have any strauchii this year.

I do have some torosa again, but they won't be available until probably the end of July.

I'll post a new thread when I have animals available again. Sorry!

melrose1414 22:20 1st June 2014
do you still have the baby sirens?

Reply Up
AdminCP