The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Off-Topic Many people have requested an area of the forum in which to discuss topics not directly related to the rest of the forum (such as newt and salamander art).

Old 26th September 2013   #1
Widmad27

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Widmad27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default National Amphibian Expo - August 9th 2014

Greetings,

I will not bombard you with tons of information regarding this event as I am not intending on this being a major advertisement for the expo and I respect this community too much to do something that might offend anyone. All you need to know are the following things:

What: National Amphibian Expo
Where: Indianapolis, IN @ Butler University
When: August 9, 2014
Hours: 9am - 4pm
Who We Support: Amphibian Ark
Who Sponsors Us: Zoo Med
Facebook: Like Us Here
Wish to Vend: Register Here

If this post is well received and you would like more information I would most certainly be happy to provide it. All the best and I sincerely hope you all consider attending.

Most Respectfully,

Dan Madigan
President | National Amphibian Expo (NAE)

info@naexpo.org

Widmad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2013   #2
Widmad27

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Widmad27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: National Amphibian Expo - August 9th 2014

Greetings,

Having now had this announcement up for about a week I would like to begin an open discussion on what we can do to both draw in and make the National Amphibian Expo worth your attendance. We have made our main focus on keeping both our vendors and the attendees intrigued and satisfied with our event. Although we cannot guarantee that we will make everyone happy, we will certainly make every attempt to do so.

So with that being said here are a few questions to start things off:

1.) What kind of talks/topics would you most likely attend if the option presented itself?

2.) Are there caudate community members that you feel could bring together a great presentation worth attending? Do you have idols in the caudate to which you would like to meet in this expo setting?

3.) Would any members or community admins be interested in pulling together your resources for a community table? Or a group vend table?

This is just a few questions off the top of my head, if you have any further questions with answers I will be closely monitoring this thread.

Most Respectfully,

Dan Madigan
President | National Amphibian Expo (NAE)
info@naexpo.org

Widmad27 is offline   Reply With Quote