The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Old 16th March 2009   #1
Justin
(Greatwtehunter)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 298
Comments: 24
Rep: Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11
Default Looking for various Ambystoma species and others!

I am currently looking for pretty much any type of Ambystoma species except for maculatum, opacum, and any species of tiger. I am looking for any Notophthalmus except for N. v. viridescens as well. Also on my wanted list are Taricha. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Justin

Tags
ambystoma, notophthalmus, species, taricha, wanted