The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Old 6th May 2006   #1
sarah

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Mad About pets is one of the best petshops ive eva seen in ages! I went there after having tekno put down :< and everything is well priced and well looked after.
They didnt have any axies at the time, but they range from $5 to $20 depends on size Click the image to open in full size.but ill be back there soon!

Old 6th May 2006   #2
jennifer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Sarah, could I ask you to re-post this message in the Testimonials section? Be sure to mention the location of the shop in the topic name. Thanks!

Old 8th May 2006   #3
sarah

Gallery Images:
Comments:

wheres the Testimonials section?
or can u move it for me?

Tags
mad, pets

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 10th November 2019, 16:06 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.