The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 26th June 2014   #1
Adoptberries

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Adoptberries is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nice to meet you

Hello, my name is Adoptberries, most people call me Berry. I'm getting my first Axolotl on the 29th of June and am rather new to axolotls. I first discovered about them last year and have fallen in love with those cute (and funny) little faces.
My family has had a number of pets in the past, most of which we had to sneak past my mother. I'm proud to say Axolotls are the first non-furry pet my mother has ever approved of. I'm hoping to make friends with fellow axolotl fans or any other amphibian fans out there. Most of my exotic pet experiences in the past where with lizards though I did own a frog named Smelly for a while.
I'm an art student attending SAIC, and love to create Gijinkas of pets or things around me, so don't be surprised if I ask to draw your pet someday. It's just how I am when I see someone's cute babies on my screen.

Adoptberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2014   #2
auntiejude
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Rep: auntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Nice to meet you

Hello Berry, welcome aboard!

Old 26th June 2014   #3
Adoptberries

Nationality:
Rep: Adoptberries is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nice to meet you

Hello to you too, :) I've actually been reading around the last two days while I was waiting for my account to be approved. You've been giving some very helpful advice that I've been using to set up my tank.

Adoptberries is offline   Reply With Quote