The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl Gallery Post photos of axolotls and set-ups.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st July 2008   #1
Jacquie

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 9
Comments: 12
Rep: Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11
Red face 4 Foot Tank - Eternal Work In Progress

Hi All,

Well, the bets are in, the stakes are high - how long will this setup last until Jacq changes it again!

I think my axies are ready to submit an entry for 'a new owner wanted' in the advertisements section of the forum...

My axies will appreciate your vote in their favour and will pay bribes in cheesy grins to anyone who says "Jacq, it looks great, you don't need to change it again".

I'm in love with that centre rock, it was a bargain. I purchased it cheap as chips from the aquarium as their scales broke down and the young man serving me had obviously never excelled in 'Home Economics' at school - Grams and Kilograms - there is no real difference is there?

Click the image to open in full size.

Did I mention that I was in love with that rock?...No, well here it is in a close up - I suppose the axolotls are not that bad looking either (except Vader - a veteran of many wars).

Aragorn has had enough of that crazy woman with the camera and is retreating into his favorite hide:

So what do you think?

Does Jacq need to change it again?

Useful links: Forum Rules | Axolotl Caresheets | Axolotl Sanctuary | Axolotl FAQ| Water Quality FAQ | Caudata Culture Articles
Jacquie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eternal, foot, progress, tank, work