The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Tiger Salamander & Axolotl (Ambystoma tigrinum, A. mavortium spp, etc.) The Tiger Salamanders and the Axolotl are so popular amongst hobbyists that they have been given their own topic. If you're particularly interested in the Axolotl, there is a large section of the forum devoted mainly to beginner Axolotl enthusiasts (not this topic).

Old 29th January 2018   #21
auntiejude
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: auntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgauntiejude is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: "Firefly" Cell-transplanted A. mexicanum being made for the pet trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joep View Post
id love to get my hands on gmo/gfp/firefly axo`s!!!
id pay verry good $$!!looking for some one,to sell me some,papers/cites are also welcome
And you have been told on a number of occasions that it is ILLEGAL to have GMO axies in Europe. Fireflies are not illegal, but you'd still have trouble getting the CITES paperwork.
Stop asking.

Tags
cell transplant, experimental, gfp, laboratory mosaic, mosaic axolotl, novelty, transplantation