The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 13th September 2012   #1
Lids

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Lids is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re-homing pinky

Hi I am in the UK and live in the North East, have a female axolotl called Pinky who I am very sad to say I am looking rehoming due to a change in curcumstances . I want to ensure that if I am to rehome her that she is going to a good home as I do not really want to part with her (in fact I have put off making a post about this ).

Thanks

Lids

Lids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2012   #2
Julia
(bellabelloo)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 13
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11
Default Re: Re-homing pinky

Hi.

Could you let us know the price you wish to sell her? Also do you wish the new owner to collect?

Julia

bellabelloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2012   #3
Cliff

Nationality:
Comments: 25
Rep: Cliff has given consistently good advice and informationCliff has given consistently good advice and informationCliff has given consistently good advice and information

Also where in the northeast may help, I am Newcastle/Sunderland area, will travel a moderate distance..

Cliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2012   #4
Lids

Nationality:
Rep: Lids is an unknown quantity at this point

Pinky is free to a good home, with her 120 lt Juwel tank and stand. I would like the new owner to collect.

Many thanks

Lids

Lids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2012   #5
jane1187

Nationality:
Rep: jane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgjane1187 is a mainstay of Caudata.org

I would be willing to rehome, if Cliff doesn't (Cliff gets first choice as he replied first). I live in leeds but can travel to collect.