The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Old 1st May 2019   #1
nai live
(xxianxx)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Uk breeders wanted

UK ONLY
Im looking for a couple of axolotl breeders or experienced keepers who would be interested in having a breeding group of pure axolotl, ie free from tiger sal genes,they would be free of charge but the requirements to get them would be stringent. Very few people in the Uk seem to provide them and i would like to rectify this.

You must be experienced with this species

Keep no other wildtype on the premises, i want to ensure no contamination of the line.

Be prepared to raise all of the eggs produced yourself or return to me, i would cover shipping cost

Keep permanently quarantined from other phibs, these axys are bd and bsal free and i would like to keep it that way.

Collection only from Newport South Wales and a half day course on axy care , breeding and raising larvae would be required.
I would be happy to provide advice in the future.

The axys are currently 3", they will be available when sexable.
If your interested let me know.