The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
nai live
(xxianxx)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Axolotl, frogs and newts for sale

Four adult N.viridscens 80 pounds
3" melanoid, albino and leucistic axolotl 10 pounds each
3" copper axolotl 25 pounds each, two available
2 x 4" wild types axolotl 12 pounds each
Juvenile African Reed frogs five for 40 pounds
Collection from Newport, South Wales , delivery may be possible at additional cost, i am traveling from Newport down the m4 to London, m25 to Chelmsford then Hatfield on 15th august if your on the way and want anything let me know via pm. Courier is also an option at buyers own arrangement, don't ask me to sort it out.

Old 1 Week Ago   #2
nai live
(xxianxx)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Axolotl, frogs and newts for sale

Sorry, it's Colchester not Chelmsford

Old 1 Week Ago   #3
Julia
(bellabelloo)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 13
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11

As Ian is popping in for a natter, I am happy for any of his animals to be collected from me if it makes it easier (Hatfield, Herts) I can hold onto them for a short while. Please organise this through Ian first though.

bellabelloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #4
Finpearce

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Finpearce is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have any photos of the juvenile axolotls for sale?
( the Melanoid and the coppers)

Finpearce is offline   Reply With Quote