The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd January 2010   #1
Kib0y

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Kib0y has started on the right path
Default "Hopping"

I was just curious what are the most common reasons for an axie to "hop" in the water. When I feed my axies, they are hunting for the food at the bottom of the tank and when intaking the food/water, their bodies lift off the bottom as if they're hopping. When I remove food after feeding, they are continuing to do it. So I was just wondering if there are other reasons they could be doing this?

Kib0y is offline   Reply With Quote