The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: Australia or New Zealand This section exists due to the large number of Australians and New Zelanders UK who are Caudata.org users. Too right!

Old 23rd April 2010   #1
Angie
(Gothica Lily)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Gothica Lily has started on the right path
Thumbs up Large healthy Golden Albino Babies for SALE!

Hi Guys,

We had the fortune of growing our golden albino brood, put alot of effort in them.

Ever since hatched, they were cared for, fed live foods (brine shrimp, live black worms). They are now nice and big and chubby and very cute!

Unfortunately, we can't have that many axies, so we just want to offer Caudata fellow members a chance to own one of these special creatures.

Ours are BRIGHT Yellow GOLDEN ALBINOS, ranging from 10-20 cm long, with healthy bodies and full wide tails and lovely long & feathery pink gills.

AGE: Just over 6 months old, so you are likely to know the gender of your pick.

LOCATION: We are in Geelong at the moment, but work in Melbourne, so we would like to see if we can drop them off with the new foster parents, as postage can still be
stressful and will probably be expensive for the new owners.

We care, so let us know where you are and we'll think about something.

PRICE: We only want to recover some money we spent feeding the chubsters nothing but the best, so we ask $20 for the bigger ones and $15 for the smaller ones (to be fair). They are grown up, so you won't have to "potty train" yours, they eat a variety of food including pallets that can be dropped into the tank to sink and they will pick them up from the bottom. So if you work, this makes your life easier.

We are not permanent breeders, so will probably give away eggs in future rather than growing them, so you are encouraged to give us a call on axies:

Angie: 0466 549 765

We love these animals and offer our shoulder to help look after them

Old 21st May 2010   #2
MA
(Toptex)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 6
Comments: 1
Rep: Toptex has started on the right path
Default Re: Large healthy Golden Albino Babies for SALE!

Hi Ange,
It's been a while since I have logged on and was looking on this site to see if anyone had any axies for sale. I own 1 adult Goldie and wild types that I have raised as eggs. Have fallen in love with these gorgeous creatures and with the passing of one of our wilds like to have another one or two. We have the tank space and Im keen on breeding them in the future. Anyway was just wondering if you had any left. I live in Ashburton but we could meet half way. Thanks Ange.
MaryAnne

Tags
ambystoma mexicanum, axolotls for sale, baby axolotls, buy axolotls, juviniles