The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Old 18th April 2014   #1
LadyAquarius
(Bette)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 4
Rep: Bette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and informationBette has given good advice and information
Lightbulb Unusual Axolotl Color Morphs Wanted

I am sure that there are many others who are looking for the same, but I wanted to put it out there in "print".
I would love to acquire a piebald, harlequin, gold & black, enigma, copper, etc...
Anything that is really unusual. But I would really like to be able to get them as mature/sex-able specimens because I have a limited amount of tanks/space.
(If a breeder needs them to go early as juvies, I would probably take them anyway, and just take my chances)

I can accommodate a female in my existing large tank, so this is my preference. I am picky, I know...

So if you have anything like what I am looking for,(and you are willing to part with it)
please pm or email me!
Thank you,

Tags
axolotl color morphs, copper, enigma, gold and black, harlequin, mature axolotl, piebald, rare colors, unusual colors