The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Store

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 28th December 2017   #1
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Bekzaloltl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adult axolotl pair & aquarium for sale

I would like to re-home my axolotls and their 4ft aquaria.
Looking for them to stay together or join others, preferably into no less than a 4ft tank.

They are a breeding pair together many years; black male, albino female.
Bought as juveniles from a small aquarium business in Selby in 2013.
I've never bred to sell young, they just reproduce with seasonal changes as they are out in the garden in a 4 foot filtered tank, on a wooden cabinet.
Fed earth worms from the garden.

There is never any sign of leakage from the tank but I wouldn't trust it in my living room without prior testing as it has a repaired large crack in the base and the external Fluvial filter 'O' ring leaks without a bit of grease apllied before reassembly!

I would like 30 for them; all the equipment is free of course being a bit old.
Collection only please, but I will help prep and load them.

History / photos:
I have their background written in my blog post
Photos are here

Bekzaloltl is offline   Reply With Quote