The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Other Anurans For the discussion of toad species that don't have their own subtopic.

Old 30th December 2017   #1
Xavier
(Sith the turtle)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 150
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Quick question

Just have a quick question, in the coming days I plan on buying an African bullfrog from my local reptile expo, but I do have one question. Do these frogs tend to go inactive, or if kept at the correct temperatures and humidity would they stay active year around (And likely show a decrease in activity)? I am fully prepared to brumate if the animal wishes to, I'm just curious. Many thanks!

-Xavier

Tags
african, bullfrog, expo, hibernation